Tuesday, September 30, 2014

 Elder Messick

Sau Paulo North, Brazil











Well, Cameron has left home. : (.   Sure will miss him, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  He is so excited to go.  I knew he would do well when I saw him instantly start talking to two women he had never met before as he got into the check in line. Not only talk to them, but was having a conversation with them.

Had such a good moment with the Stake President last night as Cameron was set apart.  It was so nice to have that in our home with a few close family members. The blessing turned some of my sadness of losing Cameron to excitement of the realization of the great opportunity that Cameron is about to have. A mission is such an amazing chance for growth, both spiritual and mental, that I cannot imagine Cameron not getting to go.

I have dreaded this day, but will also love it as the beginning of a new adventure for Cameron, now Elder Messick, that will give him an experience that he will never forget.

Love you Cameron,
MOM




No comments:

Post a Comment