Monday, August 1, 2016

This week was very amazing!

This week was very amazing! 

We have been working a lot with a family of 5 people this last week that are just so great! We first taught them on teusday and the mom of the family, Patricia has already read the whole Book of Mormon!!! The only problem is that she and her husband need to get married. They all went to church alone this last Sunday we didn't even have to go pick them up, they even got there early! They are super elect! 

Hey so funny story, I have had an ingrown toenail for a while now and have been post poning taking it out because it hurts a lot to take it out! A member of our ward heard about that and every day this last week she has been trying to catch me to take it out for me but I would always avoid it. She is smarter then I am though. At church she said to me, today is the day. Don't get me wrong I wanted her to take it out but I just wasn't excited for the pain. She brought all the equipment to church so I couldn't run away anymore. After much sweating of pain she took it out and now it feels a lot better!

So I am a little freaking out because my plane ticket was bought! My companion tells me that I am the less trunky Elder that he has seen so that is good. I am nervous to start real life but also super excited!

Well sorry I don't have much to say. I am guessing that the next few weeks I am going to write really small letters....

No comments:

Post a Comment