Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Wow! Chocolate egg!

 
Wow! Chocolate egg



Well, once again, not too much has been happening this past week. There are always little miracles here and there, and it just helps to know that the Lord is in the details. It's so weird to think about how involved the Lord can get in even the tiniest part of our lives while still leaving our choice intact. I think about that quite a bit. But, we had some great experiences nonetheless.
This last week being conference and all was a little crazy. Our stake president called us and wanted us to go and visit a ton of less actives and invite them to go to conference, We did and found one family that was pretty cool. Their names are Nina and her husband which I forgot the name. Give me a break I have only met them once. She said man I was wanting to go to church and praying for help and then you guys showed up. She really really wants to become a member of the church but the only problem is she isn´t married. Her man doesn´t want to get married but she does way super bad so please pray to have his heart be softened so that they can get married. They are so cool, I don´t get why no one wants to get married here, it is ridiculous. 
 
Well I was told i have to hurry and send my letter so that´s all the stories I have to share for this week but here is one more little thing I was told I thought was pretty cool.

This is some advice I was given and I really liked it sorry if it is a little broken English but I thought it was really cool and wanted to share it because I think it can be used in lots of stuff in our lives: 
There is a lot to be said about the group and their preparation and also your willingness to treasure up and then open your mouth and trust that the Spirit will guide. As long as the spirit is guiding you will feel it. When you revert to your own will or strength or mind we loose. Try it! Treasure up but let the spirit put into your mind and heart what to say in the moment. You will need to trust it is not so easy.
 Love ya all

No comments:

Post a Comment