Monday, December 21, 2015

The church is true

So 2 weeks ago we were walking and we heard someone say Elder from a construction site and we just kept on walking, Elder A. Souza and I looked at each other and we said let´s go talk to him. So we went and talked to him and he said here is my address pass there but I can´t talk now. So we passed there and the lesson was sooooo great we marked his baptismal date for the 20th. Every lesson he would bring a friend to hear the lessons but the majority of his friends didn´t accept the lessons very well. We told him that Satin would throw everything at him to try and make it so he wouldn´t get baptized. I have never seen another person that had so many pastors pass in his house in my life time! This last week when we were at his house a pastor from the 7th day Church came and started burning us and we didn´t do anything and he just stood up and told him "these elders have changed my life, they told me that Satin would send people like you to try and change my mind and because of that I know this church is true, now get out of my house!" SUCK IT! It was probably one of the most powerful testimonies I have ever heard! On Sunday he was baptized and he was so happy. it was a baptism I will never forget. Today we passed the construction site and he left with his friend and said hey you are going to baptize him as well! Man he is a role model for me. He said he wants all of his friends to go to Church with him so when he has hard moments in his life they can help him to stay strong in the Church! If all of us members were missionaries like him Satin wouldn´t have any more power here on this earth. 

GILSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So that family of Sandra, Sara, and Moises we are going to have to drop because Sandra´s sister is a member of this ward as well and she got in a fight this last week with bishop and said that she is not going back to church until bishop leaves! UGH! So Sandra decided to tell us she didn´t want us passing there any more because she now thinks that the church will just add problems to her life because of her sister! It makes me so sad, that family is so cool and they were so excited to become members of the church and then Satin uses the littlest thing to destroy everything!









Well I am not going to say much more so I can have stuff to say on Christmas, but I love you all and hope you all have a great Christmas!


Oh and shout out to my Bro Riley for his birthday this last Thursday! Woot Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment