Monday, May 9, 2016

I can build a foundation

After Skyping on Mother´s day, I don´t really have much to say.  

Um so I am kinda freaking out because that was my last Skype! When I think about one day going home it is super strange!!! I can´t picture normal life anymore! It´s so much better to be a missionary because it feels like you have a life without temptation. I think it is because on the mission we only do stuff that relates to God so the spirit can help us a lot more! I never want this feeling to leave! The best part about the mission is that you really get to know our Savior. Not just to learn about him but to be him! To walk where he walked to do a little that he did, to feel a little bit of the suffering that he felt, because of this the mission is amazing! It isn´t easy but it is a lot easier then life outside of the mission because here we have people watching after us, after, we are alone. 

This is why I have to do all that I can do give all that I can give so that I can build a foundation so that when the "devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon me, it shall have no power over me to drag me down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which I am built, Which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if we build we cannot fall" (Helaman 5:12). The church is true, the mission is amazing, and when we are obedient we can receive anything that we ask of God. 

Here is a picture from Christmas of Cameron with his Mission president and family

No comments:

Post a Comment