Wednesday, October 1, 2014

First Letter 

 
The first flight was fun. I sat by this Japanese lady. We talked for a long time and she asked about why all of us were all dressed up, and the moment I said we were missionaries she freaked out and said she didn't want to hear anything about us. So that was odd but there was some  BYU professor sitting behind us and he was talking to the people next to him about Joseph smith and the lady next to me over heard him and asked him questions but he said to talk to me about it. So after that she let me talk to her about the gospel. Just a little tender mercy. I gave my pass along card to her and she seemed interested but i doubt she will ever do anything more, so that's too bad 
The second flight was soooo long and on top of that there was no leg room.  It was made for tiny people, but oh well 

The houses here are amazing, they are so colorful and so cool.  There is so much cool graffiti here it keeps things interesting. The window in my room has no screen and opens up way big. I am afraid I am going to sleepwalk out of it and the bed is tiny, it sucks. They are way smaller then I was expecting and I was expecting it to be way small

No comments:

Post a Comment