Monday, July 6, 2015

So much to say so much to do

Man has a ton happened this last week I don´t even know where to start. Ok so I thought a little and I decided I would just start at the beginning of the week, I think that makes sense to me.

So yeah Monday yeah we had a super long lesson with this kid that used to have lessons with the missionaries and went to church for like 6 months but his mom wouldn´t let him get baptized but now he is 18 years of age! His name is Leandro, he reminds me of a great friend of mine Nathan Dawson. Man it really made me miss him when I was talking with Leandro. Yeah, so this kid is awesome and seriously elect. He was baptized this week and in one year, will go on a mission.

So yeah we were focusing a ton on this family of 4. Hudimille (son) Ludmilla (daughter) Adriana (mom) and Roberto (dad). So yeah they are awesome and Ludmilla has been to church a bunch of times with us and was baptized this Saturday. Because of a fast we did, the rest of the family opened up and accepted the spirit to touch their hearts and accepted to be baptized as well but they need to go to church a couple times first. So yeah this is a super cool family and I love them so dang much. 

So yeah now for the fun stuff. So Saturday morning the assistants called me and said, hey so you are going to be emergency transferred yeah... So we had to do a division with the members, one to stay with me and pack and the other to prepare everything for the baptism and get the investigators. The member that stayed with me is awesome, he is our ward mission leader. He is like my grandpa here, I love this man. He was tearing up because I was leaving and it made me feel very loved. So yeah well after packing up we ran to the chapel to do the baptisms and then went to the escritorio to switch comps. 

So my new comp´s name is Elder Rebouças he is also from Fortaleza. He is super awesome and loves to work hard. Oh yeah I forgot I got made zone leader with him, ooh. I don´t feel very ready for that but oh well I guess I will learn now... everyone is a little jealous because I am super new and already zone leader but it seems like everyone will be supportive. Our zone is kinda in a hole because the last ZL did nothing (that´s why the transfer happened) So president called and said oh elder Messick, I trust that you can really help this Zone out, they are really needing it. So yeah I am a little stressed about what to do to help them out but I know I will really need the spirit to help guide me. 

Well that´s all for this week sorry this email was kinda all over the place I kinda just threw up all my thoughts all at one time and this is how it came out. 

Well love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment