Monday, January 4, 2016

This last week was good

So sorry the Internet fell until now so I don´t have much time to write, that´s Brazil for ya. 

This last week was good. We are having a lot of fun doing crazy contacts with people on the street and we have found a couple of cool people doing that, more then anything it just keeps us excited to do contacts.

So that family that we have been teaching is giving me a lot of stress! This last Sunday we went there to pick them up to go to church and they were all ready and walking out to the car and the husband who is usually super chill came out and pulled the wife back in and said you aren´t going to church you need to clean the house. It made me want to punch him in the face but don´t worry I didn´t. He is one of those guys who is super chill when he is sober but when he is drunk, he is the devil! He has never given us problems before though, he has always let his family go to church in the past but now that they are progressing toward the baptism Satin must have put something in his head. 

Today for p-day I went and did slack-lining. I was able to walk all the way across which for me wasn´t easy! Then I was able to sit down on the line then stand back up. Then Elder Trindade gave us a capoeira lesson. It is some Brazilian fight that is super cool. 

Well that´s all I have time to write this week bye love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment