Monday, December 29, 2014

First Baptism!



Photo Shoot


Hey so I don´t have a ton to say about this last week because I didn´t really do all that much that is noteworthy. I talked to my parents that was awesome!








I had my first baptism, his name is Eduardo, he is so cool. People have been trying to teach him for like 10 years but he would´t get baptized before. The baptismal service was so good! Everything just went well with the plans, it was awesome! The guy who baptized him was a missionary that taught him 10 years ago that married his daughter.


We taught one guy this week I will talk about. He is actually a member but all 4 of his sons aren´t. He said he was praying for a missionary to come and talk to his sons and he felt like he should go somewhere and we would show up. We did we met him under this lamp post that is always on for some reason. We went to teach his sons and it was kinda scary. I think they are all part of the drug lord gang thing here. They told us they new what we were saying is true and we had one in tears but they said they were doing some terrible things they need to clean up before they can be baptized... their dad told us every bad thing they have done after we left and not going to lie i kinda am a little scared to go back. I guess we will see what the spirit tells us to do. 
That´s all i have for this week, sorry it´s short i already shared everything with you on Christmas and didn´t do many cool things this week love ya all bye!
oh i forgot, I gave a talk on Sunday. They are much less scary on missions. I had no clue what I was saying the whole time it absolutely sucked but oh well i just bore my testimony at the end and the spirit made everyone think it was good.

Apartment

awesome christmas tree made out of coke bottles!

we found a turtle!

No comments:

Post a Comment